SOLAR POWERED POWER LOOMS
HIGH PERFORMANCE, AFFORDABLE GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY WITH 50% FINANCIAL ASSISTANCT ( SUBSIDY) FROM KARNATAKA TEXTILE DEPARTMENT
Infyenergy Sunfactory Pvt Ltd a Renewable Energy Company – MNRE Channel Partner, designed, and successfully commissioned a Solar rooftop power plant to supply 3 phase power to power looms with their unique technology inverter which drives 3 phase motors of power looms. The system works with out Electricity board connection for 10 hrs in a day, gives sufficient power to power looms directly from solar and partially from solar batteries. Specially in Rural / Remote villages there is huge power cuts and power shortage, where weaving community suffers for revinue generation, and they all are only depending on power looms. In such locations this system will be ideal, and Thanks to Goverment of Karnataka, Textile and Hand loom department has come out with a financial assistance for all the catagories of power loom owners, they will give you 50% of the capital cost to set up a solar roof top PV system to power loom owner. ISPL will assist in getting all the required funds throgh bank, the benificiary has to invest only 20% margin money rest will be taken care.
- 2000 Watts Poly crystalline solar panels
- 2500W Hybrid Solar Inverter with Special Charge Controller
- 48V – 100 Ah Solar Batteries
- AC/DC Cables & Balence of Systems.
- 1Hp x 2 – Power looms connected with solar System
- Wake up time 7.30 Am and Sleeps at 5.30 Pm total 10 hrs.
- Daily Energy Generation is 10 units.
- The power looms are isolated from Grid, it is independent of Grid.
- Succefully running.
GET IN TOUCH
- About US
- case studies
- Contact US